Thursday August 2, 2012
Morning caffeine has certainly manifested into a ball of energy that I’m not quite sure how to handle at the moment, or… perhaps it’s the excitement of an already-productive morning I’ve had. It’s too bad I can barely decipher the difference between caffiene-high and happiness! Hashtag issues. Nonetheless, I digress to my list of this week’s ‘Few Good Things’. I’ve been in a mode of loading up on basics for the fall — deeper and darker hues, graphic prints, jackets and of course some new home accessories to change things up around here.
1. I must find a way to get THIS (ready, set, SAVE).
2. An absolute essential. Other options here and here.
3. Replace your chalk with these Soapstone Pencils.
4. Muted metals – mix and match.
5. The most beautiful shade of grey, NARS ’Storm Bird’.
6. A collection of Juniper Books “Cook’s Book” to brighten up the shelves.