I’ve been buried under a pile of work labeled “URGENT (when you’re done with that other pile)” for the past few weeks, and when I’m not busy with that, my mind has been heavily preoccupied with things that seem far more distracting than proactive. I’ll probably dig myself out of this hole of lackluster thoughts by next week, but for now here are a few good things keeping me all smiles during a busy week.
1. J.Crew flats that have a permanent spot in a shoe bag in my carryall
2. A new contrasting Alexander Wang shirt to wear during my hibernation months
3. A really good Sicilian sea salt to add to my homemade sauces
4. A soft throw that has found its way to my office chair
5. Mast Brother Chocolate bars as an afternoon pick me up
6. A favorite new shade of nude – TopShop Lips in Nevada, thanks to my cousin Pippa