Tuesday, May 14, 2013
I spent the majority of my flight back from St. Lucia watching mediocre films, taking full advantage of Jet Blue’s assortment of chips, and folding corners of every page in the latest magazine issues that contained any remotely interesting footwear on it.
Fact of the matter was, I hadn’t spent much time at all thinking about spring and summer footwear prior to my trip despite having planned it months in advance. I had somehow managed to neglect footwear entirely and convinced myself that whatever I had in my closet would suffice for the remainder of the year. I was wrong.
I spent most of last week barefoot. Luckily for me, sandy beaches don’t require much of anything really, but the same can’t be said about New York. I need my shoes, and now that spring cleaning is underway, the premature pedicure-baring must also commence.
1. Simple cobalt snake, Tibi $395.
2. High wedges with two-tone detailing, 3.1 Phillip Lim $495.
3. Metallic pink sling back sandals, Cheap Monday $100.
4. Leather mesh and thick heeled sandals, Monika Chiang $450.
5. Classic black sandals with gold strap, Steve Madden $80.
6. Slender, white knee-high t-strap, Alexander Wang $695.
7. Tassels, leopard… aka the ultimate statement shoe and a large portion of my next paycheck, Jimmy Choo $1495.
8. Double ankle wrap in standout silver, Schutz $175.
9. Circular perspex heel with a cuffed ankle, Senso $212.
10. Block sandal with ankle strap, Zara, $90.
Monday, May 13, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Tuesday, May 7, 2013