Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Spring is hands down my favorite season. The styles are more vibrant, the food more crisp, and going out is far more appealing when the weather is a perfect 60 degrees. Though I have a few more weeks left of traveling on my agenda, I’m already looking at how I’m going to spend my weekends in New York. Here are just a few of my favorite things I’ll be incorporating into my spring.
1. Alexander Wang deconstructed suede jacket - the ideal material for the cooler nights
2. House of Harlow ’Chelsea’ sunglasses - full coverage shades
3. Smythson currency case – perfect for my a trip to visit my sister in London
4. Preen Line capris – sporty chic(k)
5. Butter London ‘teddy girl’ – a necessity
6. Eva Solo’s oil or vinegar carafes – a diy project to spice up my entertaining
7. Mociun Ring - dainty little things
8. Cole Haan ‘alisa’ oxford – a touch of neon
Friday, August 26, 2011
When you’re not around for the biggest sale of the season, otherwise known as Barney’s Warehouse Sale you’re forced to look around for some of your current favorites and enjoy. So here are some things that I’m currently loving and hoping this can remind you to love what you have. Happy Friday and look out for some updates on the trip to MIA to come soon!
Vintage Celine Bag
UNIQLO Striped Shirt
Oxfords from LF SoHo
New Favorite Spread – Bacon Jam